A collection of slideshows by our accredited photographers
Scroll down to see all slideshows
- Emmanuel Marin. Great pictures of bands on stage by our official photographer. Bands featured are The Hillfillies (SWE), I Draw Slow (IRL), Nell & Jim (USA), Pine Marten (IRL), Rapidgrass (USA), Red Herring (NDL), Barcelona Bluegrass Band (ESP), Red Wine (ITA), Molly Tuttle (USA), Frank Solivan & Dirty Kitchen (USA), Accordzéâm (FRA), Le Chat Mort (SWE), Gypsy Cattle Drive (USA), Duo RO (RUS). To see more pictures by Emmanuel Marin, visit his website La Roche Bluegrass Festival page.
- Jean-Claude Schaeffer. Rochois and volunteer. Jean-Claude took some wonderful photos of volunteers at work and at pay and festival visitors having fun around the site. Great memories.
- Laurent Quibier. A first timer at La Roche. Some great perspectives of the bands and the audience.
- Alain Pellegrini. Another first timer who took some great pics. We were lucky this year.
- Various photographers. Most of these are by Odile Glaine, who heads up our photo detail at the festival. And I mixed in some other photos from the Vivendi VIP tent by VIP team leader Patricia Dupont and a few others, including Franck Maistre of the Dauphiné Libéré local paper.
- Videos by Jeff Guyot. Jeff filmed many of the shows. Here are 6 clips. You can see more on his YouTube channel.
If you wish to be part of the press or photo team at La Roche Bluegrass Festival see our Press page here.
EMMANUEL MARIN. Our official photographer captures many of the bands live on stage
JEAN-CLAUDE SCHAEFFER. Rochois and volunteer captures some magic moments from around the festival. Enjoy.
LAURENT QUIBIER. Photographing the festival for the first time. Bands and audience having fun.
ALAIN PELLEGRINI. Also at La Roche Bluegrass Festival for the first time. A good eye.
VARIOUS. A nice collection of pics from our local photographers, mainly Odile Glaine and Patricia Dupont